My Sunday School Adventures





At vaccations going to church was great.I go to church with a pack of playing cards in my pocket.After the morning mass,we would play card for hours and reaches home only for the lunch.
Attending Sunday Classes were fun,bunking the classes were more thrilling.
On the way to the church,I hide behind the school and attended the class afterwards.Later a lot of boys followed my path.We played card hiding behind the school and in the rubber plantation.Some times our number goes up to more than 10 and it will be too noisy,shouting and joking....Then the nuns would come searching for us.We just run, covering our faces.
Later I started bunking both the clases and the mass.Then I started coming to the mass,still with cards in the pocket.
After the mass a group of us sat down at the wall of a well beside the road and near the school.All the children used to greet us there.Even after the bells rang ,they would be there chatting and joking with us.....
Then soon I left my village for training in Hotel Management at Cochin and then to Mumbai.....That was when I missed all my friends and my village life.
My friends mailed and called me often to say they missed me a lot..They said that my absence is being felt and nobody is there at the walls after Sunday Mass;They also wrote that without me with them the life was so boring............

1 comments:

Unknown (visit their site)

sunday schools sherikum adipoli aa.... ellavarum sakala oodayipum padikunnath avidunayirikum...