My High School Life...

















I was experiencing the most exciting part of my life during my High School life(1998-2003).As a teenager,the life with friends was full of fun and happiness.During this time I developed lot of strong friendships.Most of my school friends are still my best friends.

Everybody in the school knew me well.I was popular and acceptable to all.Juniors and seniors liked my company.I was welcome to any class during intervals.....
Fifth class and other junior class children wrote notes and essays for me.
When I competed in the 1999-2000 School Election,my class mates elected me as the class leader.I had 23 votes and my opponent achieved 11 votes.Despite this, I was the most backward boy of the class and school.
I failed twice in 4th class in 1994 in SAPS Anakkal,Kanjirappally,in 6th class;But changed school and got pass certificate.Then in 9th class from Neeloor School in 2000 and I wrote my 10th class exams under `Private Overaged Scheme`.

From school ,I often skipped classes,Friday Holy Masses and would go for movies.I often gathered friends and we would go for trekking on nearby hills,on school days.I was a rebel for the teachers and the management.They expected me in every troubles.
Even though the teachers liked me.But I was always allowed to spend time out of the class for I created such mischievs if let inside the class.

I was very good in English.So I cleared my class mates` and even teachers` doubts.I also had very good friends from the nearby schools;juniors as low as 4th standards and seniors.They booked seats in the bus for me.
All my friends loved me a lot.That feeling of being loved was really great...something I can`t express in words.Most of them are still my friends.My best friends of that time are still my best friends.I have kept all those contacts/connections unbroken over these years.And I am re connecting all those lost contacts and connections;Thanks to www,Orkut and telephones.

My school life was great.My friends made it wonderful....

I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS VERY MUCH............

THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND!!!!

2 Responses to "My High School Life..."

Anonymous (visit their site)

i expected some more details

I M M I N I / Loyal Hardy (visit their site)

Ya...I know. I will soon post about my High School Times...8th,9th and 10th...There is so much to write...