My Pre-school/LKG Life





At the age of 4 or 5, I was send to the LKG school near to my home.I was not an exceptional case as I too hated to go to school as every children of that age do.The tricks I performed to avoid school were simple.
Every afternoon I go home to take my lunch.I would take 30 minutes to an hour instead of the usual 10 minutes.On the way, I drench myself (with my dress on) in the stream that runs through our farmland.I would spend the next 30 minutes playing in that crystal clear waters,trying to catch fishes and other creatures.(Other than snakes!)And when I reach home fully wet,it would be too late to dress up and pack me back to school.Then I am excused for that day by my dad and mom.And when they plan some preventive measures for tomorrow,I will be thinking of another trick for tomorrow...

1 comments:

Anonymous (visit their site)

lkg il ethrem tricko