UKG to 3rd Class








In 1989 or 1990,I was admitted to the UKG classes in SAPS Anakkal.My parents, tired of my LKG adventures and hoping to get me some good education,chose this CBSE school.

Till class 2, I was send to school by the school bus;an old Standard van,the same model shown in the picture.
I hated going to school upto class 4.
Some mornings,I would suddenly disappear from home and re-appears in our dense rubber plantation.There I climb up and hides in a tree.atop the tree,I can see what is going on around my house and if Papa is coming searching for me.I may stay there hiding for hours,till my father goes out to the city.
It was in 4th class that I began liking my school a little bit.That was when I had some good friends and when we were allowed to play football during PT classes.

SAPS website
SAPS Orkut Community

2 Responses to "UKG to 3rd Class"

Anonymous (visit their site)

yeah! its much better,

Anonymous (visit their site)

sure, why not!