2 Years in 4th Class!






First Year In 4th Class

By the time I was in 4th class, I and a few friends were a gang of our own.We were the worst boys,of the LP section.Our major pass time was throwing dusters,waste paper balls,chalks and flying paper rockets to the next class.This `game` lasts for the whole lunch break and many times, ended in fight.If the bell rang soon and we had no time to fight, we challenge their class to come to the school ground,after the classes, for a fight.
One day the Principal checked every one in the class and caught me for having a large amount of money in my possession: nothing more than Rs.40 !!!It was considered inappropriate for a 10 year old boy of class 4 to bring that much money to school at that times.

Our heroism continued even out of our school campus.We always waylay or intercept the buses that do not stop at our bus stop.The buses are already overcrowded and none of our gang wanted to board it.We did it to `show off ` our `courage` and `heroism`.Teachers stand as mute spectators and they too boarded these buses with our `help`.
All these heroism and adventures brought our names in the Principal`s ``Hit-List``.All other KDs or villians of the school come from High School classes.
And that year,I and another friend in our gang failed to pass to the 5th class...

Second Year in 4th Class

The Principal and teachers split our gang into various classes,with me and a friend of our gang still in 4th class.But that year too I had a gang of friends.Two of these friends are still my friends.(Rahul and Shaheen.)In second year too we had fights with other classes.The notable one was with a boy from next class,who is almost double in my size and weight.They always called me some nicknames and that is how this fight started.After the fight, the he was crying and our class greeted his crying with wild cat calls.

Any way,even after all these mischieves, I passed to 5th class that year...!

0 Responses to "2 Years in 4th Class!"