5th and 6th Class













UKG-6th
Class, that is from 1990 to 1996, I studied in St Antony`s Public School Anakkal,Kanjirappally.It was a great school with a great campus.During 5th and 6th classes,I,Rahul,Shaheen,Tintu Bijly,Salih Mubarak,Nazeem and Alex were a gang.We were there in every trouble and mischief.
We were always together.Teachers always caught us for our (mis)adventures.We would stand `GUARD;` out of the class for days.We gossip on movies and tell adult jokes during the time.Some times we would fight with other classes.We were the class heroes.

Every lunch break,we would play-Police and Thief..I will never forget those days....Those time we spend together has helped us stay together today too.We are all good friends still..I,Alex,Rahul and Shaheen...even if we are hundreds of miles away from each other.
I first bunked classes in 1995 in 5th class.I bunk classes and go for movies.The first Hollywood movie I watched was during this time.It was True Lies or Species, I don`t remember.I also watched my first adult movie [(A) rated] during this time.It (Two Moon Junction) was a great movie.I watched it accidently and unknowingly.Any way I admit that I really enjoyed the movie.The next day I would tell the story to my class mates.Elaborately...some times I would act out the scenes in a funny way.
My funny nature and humour sense helped me gain some popularity.While waiting in the queue after class,everybody wanted to be near me;To hear my movie tales and jokes.
It was during this time I first became attracted to a girl.Her hair was bobbed and she had hazel eyes.She was energetic and sported a Monalisa`s smile.But this love was just a one-way love affair as she never knew my interest in her.I did not get a chance to develop this love affair as she moved out of school that year...

It was in 5th that I received my infamous name;
I M M I N I......!

A Deepak John named it.
That year(`96-`97), I
failed to pass to the 7th class.But the school authorities gave an option,that if you opt to leave the school,you will be given a pass certificate.It was the school`s policy, promoting only the smart kids to the high school.Later, I obtained my `pass` certificate and bid adieu to SAPS Anakkal,the school which laid the foundations of my education...

0 Responses to "5th and 6th Class"