Evolution of my legendary name: Immini





I have mentioned in an earlier post (5th and 6th Class) about a Deepak John who named me this infamous name (nickname), Immini.In 5th standard, I was the one who nicknamed the teachers and our friends.These friends,ashamed,humiliated by the funny names I popularised about them, waited for a chance to give me something in return.
During that time, a few people affectionately called me Emmani...short for my name Emmanuel.
In the class, I and other friends used to tease and quarrel each other.During one of those quarrels, a Deepak John suddenly modified Emmani to Imminikozhi.(Kozhi means hen.)He popularised this new name among every one.All my friends who was waiting for something like this to happen immediately picked on it.Soon my classmates and neighbouring classes began calling me Imminikozhi...

Evolution of my name continues in upcoming posts...

0 Responses to "Evolution of my legendary name: Immini"